BSF Recruitment Bharti 2018 Constable RO Tradesman bsf.nic.in, BSF Tradesman Bharti: Greetings to all the candidates of BSF Bharti. We hope that you were waiting for so long for BSF Bharti Recruitments. So all the Border Security Force recruitment seekers, your wait is over. BSF has once again come up with Advertisement for Direct Recruitment of Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Commandant), Junior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Commandant) and Assistant Commandant (Logistics) Posts in BSF Air Wing: 2017-18. Advertisement was announced today under the advertisement no. BSF L/No A.8/Pers-Rectt/Advt/AW/BSF/2017-18/3112-14 for all the candidates across the country. So, all the interested candidates who are willing to Serve Border Security Force and are eligible to apply may apply for these posts, as this is a beautiful chance for you all to serve the nation.
Click here to get the detailed information about the advertisement, it will link you directly to the page where all the instructions regarding advertisement are given.
The examination to the post will be conducted all over India, so all the aspirants are requested to satisfy themselves with all the criteria like educational qualification, technical knowledge, physical standards, age limit, etc., that they ask you to apply for the rally.
Also Read: Assam Rifles Special Recruitment Rally
BSF Recruitment 2018 Constable RO Tradesman bsf.nic.in
Border Security Force is hiring the most eligible and talented candidates for 4 vacant situation for the posts of Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Commandant), Junior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Commandant) and Assistant Commandant (Logistics). All those who are interested for applying for the post can submit their applications.
Some Important Details Regarding Border Security Force:
The selection for the posts will be done through conducting examination all over the country and will be conducted stage by stage. Lets discuss eligibility criteria for these posts:
1. Educational Qualification:
- For Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer: Graduate that hold engineering degree or equivalent at mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, telecommunications engineering or aerospace engineering are eligible of applying for the post.
- For Junior Aircraft Radio Maintenance: Graduates who hold engineering degrees in electrical or electronics and tele-communication engineering are eligible of applying for the post.
- For Assistant Commandant (Logistics):
- Essential: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University or Associate Member of Institute of Engineers or MBA in Material Management from a recognised University or Institute or Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or Institute with one year’s Post Graduate diploma in Stores Management from a recognised University or Institute.
- Desirable: One year experience in Logistics or Aviation related field from a recognised Organisation.
2. Age Limit:
- For general category age limit should not exceed 35 years.
- There are some relaxations for reserved categories as follows:
- SC/ST- 05 years
- Govt. officers (General Category)- 05 years
- Govt. officers (SC/ST)- 10 years
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (General Category)- 05 years
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (SC/ST)- 10 years
- Children and dependent family member of those killed in the Communal riots of the year 1984 and Gujarat riots of the year 2002 (General Category)- 05 years
- Children and dependent family member of those killed in the Communal riots of the year 1984 and Gujarat riots of the year 2002 (SC/ST Category)- 10 years
These are some criteria that need to be qualified if you are applying for the post.
How To Apply For Border Security Force:
Candidates who are willing to apply for Border Security Force recruitment can download the application forms and fill all the details correctly and submit it the the given address.
THE COMMANDANT, 95 BN BSF, BHONDSI CAMPUS, NEAR SOHNA ROAD, DISTT-GURGAON (HARYANA) 122102
Rs. 400/- has to be paid as examination fee by general category candidates and OBC in favour of Commandant 95 Bn BSF, that is to be payable at SBI Badshahpur (Code-02300) or Post Office Bhondsi (HR) respectively. Fee is exempted for all females, schedule caste, schedule tribe, BSF candidates and ex-servicemen.
We are also providing you with the pdf for the recruitment, where you can find the complete details for the recruitment. If you find any difficulty, you may a comment down below, we will try to resolve it in the best way we can.